Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Valentine candy - quilter's style

Hello my MQG friends,
in the love mood already? I bet you are loving all this winter, huh? Not....
Or if you are like me, you just look at this sweet face every day that is soooo happy with all this wintery stuff and really can't complain...

 Speaking of HAPPY - had a happy, wonderful, inspiring last Friday with Sew Kind of Wonderful sisters, Jenny Pedigo and Helen Robinson, masterfully hosted by our own Karie! Robi and I had so much fun, got inspired and even resisted shopping for fabric! Can you believe it??  Well, we did not resist SHOPPING of course, but we didn't buy fabric...
Jenny and Helen are creative, innovative, passionate and so inspiring. I did get my Quick Curve ruler a while ago of course, but didn't get to play with it yet and now I am so itching to try it! (read - tonight! I am doing it tonight!)
So for all of you who had to miss this great event, here is a photo-alternative:



 I really liked this one:


 Curved half-square triangles anyone? Well, of course!!
 This one is another favorite of mine:
 Modern rendition of DWR? You bet...
If you are already admiring amazing quilting on all of these, you ain't seen nothing yet! Take a look here:





Or here...








Inspired yet?? Thought so. Now let's go and quilt something!!
Have a wonderful Valentine's Day,
Marija

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting these BEAUTIFUL, inspiring photos...I LOVE their patterns and their quilts are outstanding. What a wonderful display~

    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete