Here's what you need to know:
- It is being held on Sunday, December 15 from 12:30pm until 3:30pm.
- Our little party is going to be graciously hosted by Marija and is pot luck style so bring a dish to pass. RSVP here and we'll get you the address.
- We will have our usual show and tell of course, but how about bringing something holiday themed if you have it!
- We will have elections for Secretary, VP of Events, and general Vice President. So far we have only had one nomination in each category: Marija, Anne, and myself, respectively. You may still nominate someone (or self nominate) up until the meeting if you are interesting in running.
- And finally BRING YOUR NAME TAG! This event is being sponsored by the amazing folks at Rowen Fabrics and Aurifil Thread and they have given us some incredible goodies to give away, but you have to have your name tag to get in on the action. Remember our new motto... No Tag = No Swag! Everyone who brings a handmade name tag will go home with something!
Happy Holidays and I can't wait to see everyone there!